The Recuit Panel
Twitter Box
PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rilas
Architect
Legendary Contributor

re: Salvation's 9th Anniversary!

We're 9 years old today!  Can you believe it?  It's been an incredible journey.  This guild has been through so many joyous times that call for celebration, and even trying times that call for cohesion, but I'm glad that we can all be part of something special, something that has brought together so many people.  It can be tough to remember that there are people on the other side of that computer screen, but for the most part, we have that down.  We have guildies that have formed long-lasting friendships and have even visited each other outside of the game!

We started as a raiding guild and have come so far from our original vision of simply raiding one night a week and a, "Let's see how far we get," mentality.  We couldn't get as far as we have without all our various players that have helped to shape us into what we are today.  This is the first guild I've ever tried to lead in the first MMO that I've tried to play seriously so there's been a lot of learning through the years.  You have my word that as long as I'm leading the guild, Salvation will continue to raid and strive forward.  Thanks to everyone in the guild that has shown their loyalty to the cause, who taught me and continues to teach me what it means to be a good guild leader and puts up with my shenanigans.

I'm proud to call you guys my friends and consider it an honor to be your guild leader.  Here's to Salvation and many more years together!

Thank you,

-Rilas

How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salvation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: