Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Cenarion Circle
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Demon Hunter

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

We're looking for loyal, mature players who are able to make raid times while being prepared with their consumables and perform to the best of their abilites.

How long have you actively been playing World of Warcraft? When selecting make sure you that don't include breaks. For example, if you played World of Warcraft for 4 years but in that time you took a 1 year break, then select 3 years.:
3 years

What is the approximate amount of time you have played the character you want to raid with, in terms of real life not /played?:
1 year

What is your primary profession? Please only select a profession if it is at max level, otherwise choose "none" or "primary not max level.":
Tailoring

What is your secondary profession? Please only select a profession if it is at max level, otherwise choose "none" or "secondary not max level.":
Enchanting

Give us some background on your raiding history and experience.:
new to Raiding and dungeons, but willing to learn

What is your reason for wanting to join Salvation or what do you expect to get out of joining us?:
already joined. I love it here! Everyone is so helpful

Who recommended you to Salvation? Is there anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for you that we could talk to for more information?:
Rilas

Why should we consider you? (insert praise upon yourself here):
I love the game

When is the best time to reach you in-game on said character?:
almost anytime

What is your battle.net tag? This will help us reach you quickly once we have reviewed your application. Please note: This is not required if you do not feel comfortable providing your battle.net tag.:
Trouble #1446

Tell us a joke!:

It's possible that we may already have too many of the class or spec that you're wanting to play. If this is the case, we may still have room for you! Is there another alt or spec that you are comfortable with and would be willing to raid with us on?:
i also have a Mage{Norajan} also 110 does herbing and inscription. i have a Druid {Janlarnroz} also 110 skin and mine. I have a Warlock {Javlandorri} also 110 does alchemy and herbing.

Lastly, place here any other information you believe may be relevant to your application.:

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salvation Forum Index -> Apply to Salvation! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Rilas on 2017-05-20 00:23:03
WoWScrnShot_052017_002253
Uploaded by: Rilas on 2017-05-20 00:23:02
WoWScrnShot_052017_002149