The Recuit Panel
Twitter Box
PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rilas
Architect
Legendary Contributor

re: Salvation is 10 years old!

Wow! The Salvation nation has been around for a whole entire decade! What an amazing feeling to be part of something so special. We can officially say we're not just one of the longest running guilds on our server, but the entire game! We've stuck together for so long, and through many good and bad times. We've even gotten completely disbanded for 1 day when I was hacked during that first year of existence. I know we're not the greatest guild on our server, though we were for a while in the middle there, but it's still been an excellent ride. I was looking back on the various posts we've had on our site since the start and got to remember some of our starting members from that original charter way back when: Loader, Purplegrapes, Warstaff, Aczapp, Kowii, and Zonok, who's still around helping as an officer!

I know that we've had probably hundreds of players be a part of our guild and raid team. I was happy to see many new friendships form and how even if someone hadn't played for a while, they would always be able to come back and see at least some familiar faces. I'd like to type out all the players that helped to make an impact through the years, but there are so many. I really do remember about 85-90% of the players that have been in our raid team at least if they were to pop on and tell me they raided with us. In any event, it's been a great honor to be your guild leader. I hope to continue learning how to be a better leader with you moving forward. Let's make some more awesome memories together!

WE ARE SALVATION!

Thank you, your GM,

Rilas

Here are some screenshots from my crappy laptop of some of our first boss kills 10 years ago!

How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salvation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: