Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Vengeance
Spec 2 : Havoc

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

We're looking for loyal, mature players who are able to make raid times while being prepared with their consumables and perform to the best of their abilites.

How long have you actively been playing World of Warcraft? When selecting make sure you that don't include breaks. For example, if you played World of Warcraft for 4 years but in that time you took a 1 year break, then select 3 years.:
5 years

What is the approximate amount of time you have played the character you want to raid with, in terms of real life not /played?:
About a week (Demon Hunter)

What is your primary profession? Please only select a profession if it is at max level, otherwise choose "none" or "primary not max level.":
Primary not max level

What is your secondary profession? Please only select a profession if it is at max level, otherwise choose "none" or "secondary not max level.":
Secondary not max level

Give us some background on your raiding history and experience.:
I raided MC and BWL back in vanilla as a Warlock, and after a while I switched over to Alliance and tanked MC on Warrior. Once Burning Crusade came out, I shifted back to my Warlock, and raided progression-level all the way through Black Temple (including qualifying for Hand of A'dal). I took a short break, but returned for WotLK to raid Ulduar a good bit at that same progression level.

There was another break after that where I got into a few other games, and delved into PvP during the time that I returned for Cataclysm (did not raid during this time). Went heavy into PvP during Cata as Arms Warrior, and really enjoyed it before taking another break.

This may or may not apply, but after that, I got deep into server-first competitive progression in FFXIV as a healer. My group was server third for Second Coil, and server second for Final Coil. After that, I stepped away from such competitive raiding as it was taking a bit of a toll on me.. bringing me to where I am today.

What is your reason for wanting to join Salvation or what do you expect to get out of joining us?:
My reason for applying (especially since I see that you aren't even recruiting Demon Hunters at the moment), is because ever since I've come back for Legion, I've found that I really enjoy the game. I intentionally remained a solo player up until this point so that I did not put expectations on whatever guild I joined, and did not have those expectations put on me. However, I feel that I'm ready for those expectations to be placed on me now that I've reached a decent point approaching endgame.

I'll start by saying that I am not specifically looking for a raiding spot, nor would I expect one if my application was accepted. Rather, I'm looking for a friendly community that I would be able to integrate with, run dungeons, theorycraft (though I understand the amount of this has decreased in the game) and just enjoy the game at the skill level that I am used to. I would support the guild however I could, and in return, really I'm just looking for the community and reliability of people being around to chat and run stuff.

In the future, it would be awesome if a spot opened up in a raiding core that I could fit into, but I want to be clear that this is not the primary intention of my application. So if you would like a skilled, no-drama player that really just wants to hang out, play, and progress, I'm probably your guy.

Who recommended you to Salvation? Is there anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for you that we could talk to for more information?:
Araceli posted on September 6th on the realm forums regarding the guild, but I have not spoken with him.

Why should we consider you? (insert praise upon yourself here):
Because I won't pressure you to bring me to things, and I'll pull my own weight when/if you do. I just came back about a week ago, and it's a new character so the ramp-up is real, but other than time-locked progression I think you'll notice the development happen rather rapidly.

When is the best time to reach you in-game on said character?:
Roughly 10am (7am PST) until sleep on weekends, and 6pm (3pm PST) until usually midnight (9pm PST) on weekdays.

What is your battle.net tag? This will help us reach you quickly once we have reviewed your application. Please note: This is not required if you do not feel comfortable providing your battle.net tag.:
Lorellindil#1669

Tell us a joke!:
My face, US 2016 election, or any number of one-liners from DBZ Abridged. Take your pick.

It's possible that we may already have too many of the class or spec that you're wanting to play. If this is the case, we may still have room for you! Is there another alt or spec that you are comfortable with and would be willing to raid with us on?:
Most of my WoW raiding experience was on Warlock, so I'd be comfortable on that (Demonology). I'd prefer to stick to Demon Hunter (Vengeance) as a main, though, and as I said before, if a slot is not open, I don't need to force myself in. I'll also be bringing a Warrior (Arms) to 110 eventually, as well, and I understand it's fairly high on the DPS rankings as well at the moment.

Lastly, place here any other information you believe may be relevant to your application.:
tl;dr - I'm a no-drama type of guy that has a lot of experience in difficult content across a variety of roles. I don't want to shove other people out of the way for a spot in a raid, but I'm patient and willing to just chill until I'm needed. I'm looking for the community that a guild like Salvation can provide, and I believe that I can add to that community in time. Even without a spot, I will not slack off, and you can rely on my character's progression in the instance that I am needed.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Lorellindil
Disciple

re: APPROVED - App: Lorellindil - by Tankstâ1

I just wanted to add links to my youtube, and specifically a few raiding videos, since I know those are useful when making a determination.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorellindil

Turn 9: https://youtu.be/-y2t0vcl4Bg

Turn 13: https://youtu.be/TGn9YfG4GAY

Turn 10 & 11 (7-man sell trial): https://youtu.be/IPyrewC8Byc

Turn 12 (7-man sell trial): https://youtu.be/1Fx5xggVslY

I apologize that I do not have any WoW content, as I only began recording after my last time raiding in WoW had ended. However, there are a number of videos on the channel, and you should be able to get a feel for my playstyle and skill level from them. I hope this helps!

Rilas
Architect
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for your application. We really enjoyed seeing you in action!

How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
Lorellindil
Disciple

Thank you very much for having me. I look forward to everything that is to come!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salvation Forum Index -> Apply to Salvation! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Rilas on 2017-05-20 00:23:03
WoWScrnShot_052017_002253
Uploaded by: Rilas on 2017-05-20 00:23:02
WoWScrnShot_052017_002149